SEO Keywords are important and foundational for small online businesses.
They are the words and phrases that you add to your online content (blogs, picture descriptions, etc…), that make it possible for people to find your website through search engines.
You might upload the perfect content on your website, but if no one is looking for the keywords you used, then such content will stay hidden on the internet.
By implementing SEO Keyword strategies, you will position your website to be visible to a wide range of online audience. You will also stand a chance of ending up on the SERPS (Search Engine Result Pages), maybe even the first page!
Now that you know how important it is to implement SEO Keywords in your content;
Here are 5 things you MUST consider for your SEO Keyword Strategy 🔑
1. You should conduct detailed research on keywords your target customers use to find your products.
2. You should scope out the competition for your keywords (We’ll be sharing some tools in a later blog. Subscribe to our email newsletter below to be notified when we post!)
3. You should focus each page on a primary keyword or phrase.
4. You should determine secondary keywords for each page, so you don’t overuse the primary keywords.
5. You should optimise your homepage for your brand name
Leveraging SEO Keyword Strategies will help your small business grow!
If you don’t have the resources to implement these SEO strategies or need some assistance in getting your business online, send us a mail at [email protected] or visit our website at https://digimark.ng
Digimark is very passionate about SMEs and will work with you to grow your business online. We offer the different services listed below:
- Digital Strategy
- Website Design and Development
- Search Engine optimization
- Content Strategy
- Social Media Management
- Lead Generation
- Email Marketing